The position will be based in Princeton, N.J., with occasional travel.
Job Reports To
Chief Operations Officer/Science Director
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual with a strong background in administrative operations / project management, ideally in a biomedical research setting. This detail-oriented, self-starting individual will work closely with internal colleagues (scientific, legal and financial) as well as external collaborators (academic institutions, CROs, NGOs, government organizations) to support the CHDI Operations team.
As Program Manager, you would be responsible for:
- Proactive coordination, tracking and monitoring of multiple projects with internal and external partners, including academic research groups, CROs, industry partners, and consultants;
- Development and review of project descriptions, project budgets and associated contracts to assure compliance with Foundation policies;
- Conducting internal and external reviews of ongoing studies, oversight of progress reports from associated investigators, and development and tracking of project milestones in compliance with Foundation policies;
- Oversight and development and management of financial budgets and reporting as it relates to projects, including budget reconciliation and payment authorization;
- Partnering with other program manager(s), science director(s), internal legal and finance personnel and external collaborators to identify and resolve contracting and fiscal issues in a timely manner;
- Reporting on project progress to the extended project team and management as appropriate.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, epidemiology, business, or related field;
- Minimum of three years of experience in biomedical or research and development setting (public or private);
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to simultaneously track multiple projects;
- Highly detail oriented, with demonstrable skills in critical review and evaluation;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Ability to work independently and proactively with all levels of the organizatio
- PMP certification;
- Contract management experience;
- Grant administration experience;
- Clinical data management and terminology experience.
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org