The position will be based in Princeton, N.J. with occasional travel to New York City
Job Reports To
Director, Contract Finance & Operations
This newly created Program Manager role on the finance team will provide dedicated project and financial operations management support across all clinical studies throughout the lifespan of the projects with an emphasis on start-up. The Program Manager (PM) will serve as a liaison between the multiple clinical study teams and the finance team and will participate in those activities that define the financial aspects of study operations as described in more detail below.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Develop and refine efficient, robust and standardized processes that align with the Foundation’s guidelines and policies and then train clinical staff to ensure successful implementation of and adherence to the standardized processes.
- Assist in the development and review of detailed budgets, price lists/payment schedules, various study trackers (invoice, study visits, recruitment, travel, etc.) and non-cancelable obligation terms for all clinical agreements, including but not limited to CROs, service vendors, study sites, biorepositories, consultants, travel companies.
- Assist in communicating Foundation financial policies to external parties including vendors, study site staff and collaborators.
- Assist in the review of services and project descriptions prepared by the study teams to ensure alignment with study protocol and Foundation processes/policies.
- Assist in the review and reconciliation of clinical invoices to ensure that milestones/deliverables and timelines are met and expenditures are made in accordance with the contract terms.
- Assist in the preparation of clinical expenditure analyses and forecasting.
- Assist with RFP development, analysis and vendor selection.
- Assist with vendor management/oversight as required.
- Attend PM and clinical study/project team meetings.
- Minimum of BS degree in business administration or finance required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Clinical Finance or a similar role
- Good business judgment and a strong understanding of clinical trial conduct
- Clinical operations background is a plus
- Strong organization and time management skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and work under pressure without sacrificing quality
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work independently
- Possess a mindset for continuous improvement and growth (organizationally and personally) in an evolving role
Send CV’s to email@example.com